Tuesday, August 16, 2005

our anniversary ... number 31 ...

1991 in Finland Posted by Picasa

You fill up my senses
Like a night in the forest
Like the mountains in springtime
Like a walk in the rain
Like a storm in the desert
Like a sleepy blue ocean
You fill up my senses
Come fill me again
Come let me love you
Let me give my life to you
Let me drown in your laughter
Let me die in your arms
Let me lay down beside you
Let me always be with you
Come let me love you
Come love me again


that's the song i heard for the first time, on my wedding day ...
that's the song leo heard for the first time, on his wedding day ...

"Annie's Song" by John Denver ...

such sweet sentiment ... BUT, allowing that sentiment to become lasting love is another story! our lives are a work in progress ... our marriage is the same ... sometimes it's cotton candy and ice cream ... other times it is cod liver oil and spinach ... but always there is prayer woven in and out of that fabric ...

thank you Lord for being the glue in our marriage ... the Constant ... may we finish the course with Your blessings ...

No comments: