Monday, October 15, 2012

sunrise in middle canada ...

 

yay!!!!  i was finally able to upload a pic ... that starts my day off nicely ... *huge smile* ... blessings on your week ahead ... i took this pic yesterday morning from my window ... as always, the Lord does lovely work ...

"Because of the LORD'S great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail.  They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.  I say to myself, 'The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for Him." 
~ Lamentations 3:22-24

6 comments:

Mari said...

It's beautiful! He's the best artist!

Jada's Gigi said...

Lovely pic! His mercies are new Every morning!

Unknown said...

Now that would inspire praise and thanksgiving for sure.

Pat said...

A favorite verse and a beautiful picture.
Hugs my friend!

Maggie Ann said...

Hi Saija, Belated Happy Thanksgiving! The beauty you captured is awsome. I always love the (can't spell this but..hoping for some grace...haha) silhouettes' of the bare trees against the beauty of the sky. Now about the chilly weather ahead...I don't like to shiver. Ah well, the good and the bad...I am catching up a little on blogging today. We were going to take a ride up into the mountains to see the last of the foliage...perhaps yet. Wishing you & your hubby a cozy day with delicioius meals. We are having soup out of a can..but hey, Progresso makes great soups...and I add a can of drained & rinsed beans and corn and a small can of tomato sauce. Coming for lunch? lol. *Hugs*

Crown of Beauty said...

Another awesome photo, Saija!

And a beautiful Bible portion to go with it! One of my favorites, actually.

Blessings on your weekend, dear friend. Trusting all is well with you and Leo. Glad to be friends with you on FB!

Love
Lidia