Friday, March 15, 2013

it's about time!

 
it's absolutely about time i wrote something!!!!  my poor neglected blog, eh ...

actually i've had problems posting pictures ... a few times i was going to write something but i cldn't get blogger to cooperate with a visual ... so i thought i would try posting from the laptop - and look at this - it worked!  my "big" computer is just not jiving  with blogger ... ? ... but i don't mind working around a problem - if that is doable ... just a life lesson -  sometimes you go around the mountain, if you can't go through or over it ... *grin*

check out this sunrise from a few weeks back ... i was sitting on the couch just amazed at God's workmanship ... it seems so personal when no one else is stirring and i seem to be the only one  who is seeing the beauty of the morning ... i sit and smile and talk to my Heavenly Father ... feeling so blessed, even though life on earth can have it's hard spots - yet God reminds me that the best is yet to be ... i will enjoy my time here, share what i've learned and leave everything else in the Hands of HIM who was there in the beginning and will be there always!

6 comments:

Mari said...

Hi - nice to hear from you here. Our God is an amazing artist!

~marci~ said...

Beautiful sunrise~thanks for sharing it with us!

Deborah said...

Hi Saija, thanks for stopping by. Beautiful picture! That's one thing we have plenty of in Manitoba...beautiful sunrises and sunsets...even when we're buried in the snow!
I've had problems with posting photos too. I found that I had to switch to html, but it seems to be working again.

Brenda's Arizona said...

Lovely photo, Saija.
Miss your visit this winter/spring. 95 here on Thursday...

Felisol said...

A peaceful wonder. The sunrise-
Also a peaceful inner state of mind.
I'll try to get hold of some of it.

Maggie Ann said...

What a gorgeous sunrise! God's workmanship is so thrilling! Since R retired....I'm not a steady blogger for sure but I still snatch a few minutes to post now and again. Sometimes....I wonder if I should stop. But don't want to yet. Of course..lol. hugs...