Thursday, October 23, 2014

10 years of blogging ...


it's a blog anniversary for me ... 10 years of being out here in cyberspace, sharing little bits and pieces of my life and world ... 10 years ... wow ... and so much has gone on in that time ... changes, changes, changes ... 

this blog really was a life line for me when i first started it up, with much fear and trepidation!  i didn't know what to expect, just wanted to reach out from my little corner of the world ... i needed some positive diversion back in 2004, with another dreaded winter fast approaching ... and i got way more than i expected ... what i received was encouragement and friendship ... folks who prayed for me and cheered me on ... a total blessing!

the body of Christ in blogland - how awesome!  at times, a glimpse of heaven ... 

these days my posts are slow in coming ... yet i still want to blog ... still want to put something positive into cyberspace (as one blog buddy encouraged me to do!) ... 

so thank you blog friends (many are facebook friends now) ... may  we lift up the name JESUS in any way we can, in any place we can, with any tools we can ... blessings on ya ...

3 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Happy Blogiversary! 10 years---That is really something! But, I guess Facebook has replaced many peoples interest in blogging, and I wish you and them well. It's just not for me. So....post here when you feel like it and thanks so much for coming by and for your well wishes.

Maggie Ann said...

Happy Anniversary dear Saija! You expressed many of my feelings also about starting up a blog of my own. I was excited to want to start blogging but unsure of every step. Blogger made it pretty easy though....and I truly appreciate each blogging friend. You and I go back pretty much the whole 10 years I'm thinking. Hard to believe its that long. Its hard to believe I'm 67 haha. Sending hugs and love, k.

Anonymous said...

Happy blogging anniversary !
I know exactly how you feel about blogging. What a wonderful gift - being able to reach out to all corners of the globe and thought it, make such treasured friends! I think I've been blogging about that long too- but I'd gave to go back and check! Please continue blogging and blessing people! Your photography is also such a blessing!
Xxoo