Wednesday, October 26, 2005

One Year Anniversary!

eventually, if we last ... we all blog about it ...

now it’s my turn ...

the ONE year anniversary of entering blogosphere ... at first, i was a little nervous about being "out there" ... not quite sure if this was a good idea, or not ...

well the verdict is in, it’s been the BEST of experiences ... i am so glad i took the plunge ...

i started by reading blogs, then commenting on blogs, before i muddled into my own blog ...

and why have a blog? well, i wanted to meet other folks who either had chronic pain or lived with someone who did ... to get to know believers online (since we don’t go to church, they would be my web-church) ... and lastly, i felt isolated during the fall/winter and wanted to have "friends" close by ...

it seemed like only days and the Lord brought YOU wonderful blog buds into my life!

on my sidebar, you’ll see my first blog buds, then more blog buds, then even more blog friends (the list needs to be expanded again ... ) ... my cup truly has run over because of YOU ...

over the year there has been shared joys and sorrows ... a marriage, which i got to see via the CD i was so graciously sent ... also the sadness of a blog bud's death (his son was kind enough to e-mail me the news) ... there have been shared experiences of moves, graduations, weather stories, techno help and even shared sorrow of saying a last farewell to a loved one ... others have gone through financial hardships, even marriage break-up ... all of us have experienced highs and lows over the past year ... and after getting to know you, they have become my highs and lows too ... to complete the circle of life, a blog bud is expecting her first baby soon ...

through it all, you have made me laugh, "wiped" my tears if i am sad, encouraged me on the difficult days ... pointed me to the Lord ... just blessed my heart ...

you have become like a second family ...

i don' t have high speed, so time prevents me from visiting more ... sometimes i can’t comment because of the wait for the comment box to open - so i leave a prayer behind ...

this has just been an amazing experience and i thank you so much for making me your blog bud too ... Lording willing there will be more joys than sorrows to share over the next year ...

may the Lord bless you, as you have blessed me!


Image hosted by TinyPic.com