Thursday, January 12, 2006

updating the saga of our move

we still don't have a place to move too ... can you believe it? in a month we have to be out of our home and no where to go!

i looked at a possible rental place today ... good location, good price, but it was an older home so the rooms were small and our furniture wouldn't fit in there ... plus it was a 2 story - and stairs for a guy with chronic back problems and difficulties walking - well that just wouldn't do ...

so back to calling people - anyone i can think of ... something will hopefully turn up before the movers get here (the movers being our friends/family) ...

i would love to tell you how this experience is making me grow as a Christian ... but i am honestly not understanding it - YET, anyway ... so that kind of sharing will have to happen later ... i am really tired out emotionally by it ...

i'm so pooped, yet sleep hasn't come easily ... and for me, that is usually the last problem i encounter ...

so that is my up-date ... nothing to up-date! when something happens, i will blog about it right away ... for now, it is a waiting game ...


Image hosting by TinyPic

8 comments:

Pilot Mom said...

I am sure you are learning things through all this. When the time is right you'll say, "Oh, THAT'S what He was showing me..." When the movers come you'll have a place. I'll continue to pray...
:D

Saija said...

Claire ... thank you so much! your prayer is coveted and appreciated!

Maggie Ann said...

Praying also..and waiting to hear...We know the Lord has a provision, but..it must be SO stressful to not know when its getting down to the wire. I'll keep praying too.

Saija said...

maggie ann ... thank you!! ... i SO appreciate my "God family" praying ... (hugs)

Oscar R. Warren said...

I know it looks like nothing is happening but just know it is... the right place the right time the right people... a just right deal is in the making.

Saija said...

osray ... you make me smile ... i'm getting a dose of my optimism from others - and i appreciate it!

jettybetty said...

God has something for you--and I think you are so wise to let Him lead you to it!

Saija said...

JB ... thanks for that encouragement ... i keep reminding the Lord that all i can do is ASK, SEEK, KNOCK ... He's promised to do the rest! good thing, i'm getting tired ... :o)