Thursday, December 01, 2011

5 years ago

would you believe that it's been five years since we became happy owners of our little condo?  it was answer to prayer and then some (here is the post with story http://saija.blogspot.com/2007/11/one-year-ago-today.html) ... i just look around me and KNOW that God does indeed answer  prayer and HE also gives us the desires of our heart ...

and before we even knew what our hearts' desired and needed ... God provided ... He gave us His own Son - so that if we believed in Him, we could become part of His forever family - i love the Christmas Season for reminders everywhere of God's love ... thank you Lord!!!!! 

5 comments:

daisymarie said...

I've been thinking about the blessing of answered prayer and unprayed answers.

Blessings!

Leslie Basil Payne said...

When my husband and I married 7 years ago, I went from a three story townhouse to a condo of 1,100 sq. feet. Quite the change! And now I love it.

So wonderful to be reminded the Lord knows our needs before we even ask.

the⋆silver⋆of⋆His⋆fining said...

Thanks for sharing this. One cannot be reminded often enough of God's Sovereignty! Joyce

Cathy said...

I can't believe it has been 5 years. I remember when you got it. :) Love that verse ~

Maggie Ann said...

Amen! me too.