Thursday, September 08, 2005

a little of this 'n that ...

Posted by Picasa



i've been trying to coax my sister (pictured above) into starting a blog ... she sends fam/friend e-mails, with pictures and quips attached ... they make me laugh and they make me think ... i shared one of her notes (with her permission) last month, click here ... i think it would be fun to have her blogging ... i will keep you posted on that ...


and i hope to get back to blogging more myself! ... i know i have relied on pictures and the words of others over the summer ... my excuse is the time factor thing ... and even though my blogging hasn't always reached this site, i have composed posts in my head as i go about my chores or when i drove to work ... it was a therapeutic way to file issues in my own head ...

well my FIRST weekend off in over 5 months is looming ahead of me ... yay ... a weekend i don't have to drive into the park ... not that it was a hardship, but weekends off mean that i am really finished my job for the season ... WOW ...

just some thoughts before i go in search of my pillow ...

No comments: