Monday, September 05, 2005

neck-deep in grace

"Sometimes we get so caught up in the future, we forget to take pleasure in what we have. We become so obsessed with 'I want, I want, I want,' there is no room left to notice that we are already standing neck-deep in grace." Joy, No Matter What by Carolyn Hobbs

Image hosted by TinyPic.com


today was my last day at the park, for the Season ... it seems like i was just sharing with you about my first day back at work! so much has happened in that 5 month time span ... good and bad ... it seems our lives are packed with every day trials and triumphs ... then fit that into the schedule of world events, and it can become quite intense ...

however, today was not intense ... i finished off tasks, e-mailed the ongoing work to those that will continue it, and just generally cleaned out my desk ...

i have a very sweet boss, who took me out to lunch and also a bit of park touring (a must part of the job - how tough is that, eh?) ... both these pictures were taken today ... a beautiful day in my part of the world ...

today, i truly enjoyed the serenity of the world i live in ... breathed in the pungent aroma of the forest i walked in ... gazed at the tranquil waters that flowed around me ... i looked around and knew beyond a shadow of doubt, i was standing neck-deep in grace ...


Image hosted by TinyPic.com

No comments: