Sunday, January 23, 2005

Welcome to My World

my world Posted by Hello


Welcome to my world ...

here i sit, in my home made slippers (compliments of mom) just amazed that i have been in the blog world for only 3 short months ... i have met so many vibrant Christians online ... who have encouraged and blessed me time and time again ... each in their own unique way ...

you see, i seem to live at 2 speeds ... stop and go ...

the "go" is for summers ... i work from April to September in one of our beautiful provincial parks ... it’s an office job with the full view - lake, wildlife, the cry of the loon ... our home life gets busier as well, with people visiting us on a regular basis.

the "stop" is for the winters ... life quiets down ... sometimes i only go to town once during the week! i can become too much of a hermit during our hibernation season ...

i was seeking a spiritual outlet for the winter ... i prayed about it and the Lord opened my eyes to the blogging world ... soooo, i stuck my toe in the waters of blogosphere and bravely dived in!!! i'm so glad that i did ... i never thought it possible to be friends with folks you have never met! or seen! but it has happened ... when i say i have been blessed ... that is BLESSED with caps! and meeting more brothers and sisters in Christ will just mean that my cup is definitely overflowing ...

i hope my blog has been a reflection of the Lord at work in me ...

i hope you feel welcome here ...

No comments: