Friday, March 04, 2005

would you believe . . .


photo taken at Fort Bliss in Texas (l988) ... this was after all my accidents in the snow, i told Leo that i had finally found the right vehicle for my type of driving!

today was my shopping day ... the "big" grocery day where i hit all 3 stores in our little town ... halfway there, the "low tire light" came on ... yes i have a car that tells me the tire is low, and i am VERY familiar with this light, because it has come on before ... i immediately pulled over - expecting to see a totally kaput tire (that has happened before too!) ... but this time i couldn't tell - it must have just started to lose pressure ...

now here is the good part ... truly amazing little goodness of God in my life praiseworthy part!!!! the place where i had stopped ... where the low tire light first came on ... was RIGHT in front of our GOODYEAR tire store ... yup ... :o)

i zipped in ... they took me RIGHT AWAY, found a nail in the tire, and fixed it ... i was on my way, without much fuss or bother ... it amazes me how the Lord is SO kind, even in the littlest every day type of problems in my world ...

even though i had a flat .... it was the least possible amount of trouble .... and since we need new tires this year, i was also able to get a quote from them at the same time .... i am shaking my head, smiling, as i type this ... thanking the Lord for His small mercies!

No comments: