Friday, December 16, 2005

"Peace I leave with you"... Jesus

Image hosted by TinyPic.com



do you feel a bit harried? some stress? me too!

the last couple of days have involved rides on an emotional roller coaster ... have i ever mentioned how i hate rides? so it has been trying ...

suffice it to say, i have kept the prayer lines open ... as always, God answers wonderfully - in His time and in His way ... which begs the question, what in the world was i was worried about in the first place!

anyway ... just wanted to post this peaceful, Christmasy scene ... 'cause it is the SEASON!


click here for the serene side of me from last year!

blessings!

3 comments:

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

That is such a pretty peaceful Christmasy season pic...love it!

Fred said...

Nice scene - very tranquil.

Have a Merry Christmas. I'm off on my vacation tomorrow, and I'm going to take a break from blogging. I hope I can make it.

Saija said...

shelley ... i love the snowy peaceful scenes ... i could look at them all day from underneath a palm tree with warm ocean breezes blowing ... *chuckle* ...

fred ... Merry Christmas and ENJOY your break! :o)