Tuesday, April 24, 2012

off to see the ... whales?

the quiet of home ... sweet stillness of the morning ... my favourite time of day ...

yet once again i'm going to leave it behind and venture out a bit further ... to the west coast to visit my sister and brother ... i haven't been that way since 1996 ... long time!  of course my siblings have visited us here in 'middle earth'  ... but it's been over 2 years since the last visit ...  leo is being supportive about the trip ... my 10 days away ... i've stocked up the fridge for him and he says he will enjoy watching the hockey playoffs while i'm gone ...

i've been an absent blogger too ... it seems my timing is always off ... or the words just don't come ... sigh ... which leaves a poorly tended blog ... so sorry to those of you who still keep in touch!!

well off to do some last minute stuff - aren't there always those!!!  blessings on you!


7 comments:

Terry said...

dear saija...i hope that you have a good time on your trip...i haven't blogged for so long either!
you know what i did this evening? well i played the video with mom and dad golden that you shared with us "family reunited"..what a miracle that the young lad found his family and his mother..what a sweetie pie she was!
dad and mom golden and bernie and i thoroughly enjoyed watching it!
god's blessings to both you and your sweetheart, leo and to your cat!...love terry

Mari said...

Glad you get to visit your family, and that Leo is so supportive of it. Have a good time, and I'll be waiting to see pictures. :)

Felisol said...

Dear Saija,
I know you'll have a blessed journey, but I put in my prayers too.
May you have a wonderful time and Leo enjoy his hockey games!
From Felisol

daisymarie said...

Have a blessed trip and visit with family. I pray that as you travel you will find God all along the way...smiling as he sees your joy. Looking forward to seeing a whale pic!

Cathy said...

Have a wonderful trip, Dear. I'm glad you are enjoying the Springtime. :) Hugs

Pat said...

Go with peace, safety and a happy heart full of anticipation! Are you really going to see whales? I would love that!
Sounds like Leo is all set for his retreat too!
Sending a big hug you way!!!

Mrs.N said...

Have a wonderful trip!! Take pictures to share!!