Saturday, September 20, 2014

GLORY in HIS holy name

i walked to the beach early one day and snapped this pic ...  then the verse came later - during our devotions ... God's breathtaking morning greetings are available to all - IF ONLY we would look and see ... the fellah that was fishing (which is a worthwhile thing to do!) didn't notice the majesty of the sky - he  kept at his task, head averted ... even when our tasks are worthwhile - if we miss SEEING GOD, they are hollow and don't bring JOY and PEACE to our soul ... 

i'm guilty of having my nose in the computer when GOD is wanting to speak in the calm and quiet ...

i want to be AWARE of His GLORY - daily ... and that is my prayer for you dear blog friends ...

2 comments:

Felisol said...

Indeed, be awake and aware. Good word again, my sister Saija.

Cathy said...

Beautiful, dear Saija, thank you. I had to change to Google to comment. Firefox would not let me. Strange.