Sunday, October 09, 2016

Canadian thanksgiving 2016

Happy Thanksgiving!!!  sharing a post from 2007 ... which still applies to today ... 




 it is the Canadian Thanksgiving Weekend ...

i am thankful for a peaceful home, with leo in it ...
i am thankful that my sister is feeling more comfortable ...
i am thankful for so much answered prayer ...
i am thankful that God answers "no" to some of my requests - since He knows what is best ...
i am thankful for so many many things in my life ... which i have been thinking of this morning.

the foremost is Salvation ... knowing Jesus as my Saviour and Lord ...

i am thankful for prayer ... and friends who pray ... and care ...

i am thankful for y-o-u, my friends who i have never met, except through our blogs ...

blessings and peace to you ... this Thanksgiving weekend!



No comments: