Saturday, December 17, 2016

re post ...

 5 years ago ... sharing it again ... 



i miss christmas' past ... when we were able to gather with family - the noise, the children and wrapping paper strewn everywhere ... days that have gone by ...leaving only sweet memories and faded pictures as reminders ... 

these days, as christmas time quiets down for us, the stillness helps my cluttered brain settle on my heart's celebration of Jesus  ...  His redemptive visit to planet earth ... then i look to the future and  His return ... thoughts that my earth bound mind has trouble visualizing  ... yet the spirit born within me, hums and thinks on these things ... angels singing, wise men bowing and lowly shepherds (that'd be me) kneeling with awe ... Jesus has come!

1 comment:

Mrs. N said...

I can SO relate sister.....