Sunday, February 26, 2017

turn back to Jesus ...


lately i see dear ones who once loved the LORD, floundering ... they speak like those without HOPE ... thinking that this life we live is it ... that there isn't an eternal life to come ... so i want to remind those who are kept by Jesus' saving power - that death is only an open door, one that allows us to be in the Presence of HIM who died to REDEEM us ... check your heart - why are you down?  Isn't Jesus the same today, as He was yesterday and will be tomorrow?  and the life we live today is lived by the power He gives to us ... plug into it ... rely on HIM - the Saviour of our souls ... 

1 comment:

Maggie Ann said...

Oh how true! worrry should not rule us....thanks for leaving me a comment. I thought my little post was probably a dud, no comments. But then there were some and my silly heart lifted and I smiled. thank you dear Saija. my fingers are making typing errors....tired from PD...some days are great and some no so great, but overall not too bad.

I h ope your h usband and you have a agood day, sending you a hug, k. (glad you remember all those nice artist illustrations too.) at least they are going to bring back cursive writing in school here. Yay! if you would....I have an unspoken prayer request for today and tomorrow.