Monday, April 04, 2022

early morning dream ...


 i had this "interesting" dream last night ... 

it had to do with a house remodel (like HGTV) ... and i was there, plus another guest was there also ... this guest was a medium ... my Spirit (the Holy Spirit) and her spirit (NOT the Holy Spirit) were in conflict ... as i stood at the doorway to her room, the whole area filled with smoke (not a choking kind of smoke but a Presence) ... we locked eyes ...  she finally stood up and we continued to stare at each other (she was a really tall lady) ... then she asked me (without speaking) what i wanted ... i answered that i wanted her to know that the GOD i serve is the FIRST above all  ... the smoke left the room and she nodded - and even tho' she was much taller than i was, every time we met she seemed smaller ... 

now the freaky part ... this morning as i opened up my scripture reading... which was in my Daily Light reading for this  day ... it said: "Do not be afraid, I am the First and the Last."    Revelations 1:17 ... THE FIRST ... the words from my dream ...

i don't know what to make of  it - and the real world follow up this morning ... but i personally  KNOW that God is the FIRST in everything and above any other spirit that this world holds ... and Jesus is the First born from the dead ... Jesus is also the Author and Finisher of our faith.  The Holy Spirit makes intercession .. 

i continue pondering this dream ... 

4 comments:

Sandi said...

I think it means do not be afraid. It seems like a message not only to you, but to everyone who reads this blog.

I had a dream not too long ago that I was praying for a demon possessed person. At first, it didn't seem to work, but something told me to keep praying. Then the demon left the person. The very next day I was reading a testimony online of a young man who being prayed for like that. At first, it didn't seem to be working, but then he was delivered. So my thought was that my dream meant keep praying. Don't give up.

Mari said...

Wow - that is very interesting. I'm glad that even in the dream, God is and always will be first.

jel said...

Love that picture.
hope all is well your way.

Deb said...

In addition to the spiritual aspect of the medium and her spirit vs. your Spirit…I am pondering the meaning of the house remodel…. I do believe the Lord speaks to us in dreams - it will be interesting to learn of the meaning when the Lord reveals more.