It's lovely to see your posters here. I hope all's well with you two. I may send you a friend request on FB, you keep popping up there as someone suggested for me to follow (you know how they do that). But if you aren't interested, that's okay too. I am trying to keep my FB small anyway (only 9 friends at the moment).
Hey Jel, the summer has gone by fast ... amazingly so .. leo got the all clear re his last cancer test, so it has been 4 years now ... praising the LORD for that ... send me an email sometime, to let me know how you guys are! blessings on ya!
just reading this now ... hope you are doing well! i did send you a FB request just now, but if you are paring down your peeps - no worries ... i know how all that goes ... we have had a good month of August - that is something we are thankful for ... you just never know from year to year!
5 comments:
Hope ya'll are well π π
It's lovely to see your posters here. I hope all's well with you two. I may send you a friend request on FB, you keep popping up there as someone suggested for me to follow (you know how they do that). But if you aren't interested, that's okay too. I am trying to keep my FB small anyway (only 9 friends at the moment).
Hay friend π§‘ hope all is well π π
Hey Jel, the summer has gone by fast ... amazingly so .. leo got the all clear re his last cancer test, so it has been 4 years now ... praising the LORD for that ... send me an email sometime, to let me know how you guys are! blessings on ya!
just reading this now ... hope you are doing well! i did send you a FB request just now, but if you are paring down your peeps - no worries ... i know how all that goes ... we have had a good month of August - that is something we are thankful for ... you just never know from year to year!
Post a Comment