Friday, April 04, 2008

in Canada

i am at my aunt's place here in Toronto as i type this!

the journey back home went so well ... super well ... we made tight connections and had an uneventful trip (except maybe the sideway bumping landing in Toronto!) ... and i am now waiting looking forward to getting home to my leo!

:o)

i've appreciated your prayer ... it has made my trip so blessed!

soon - i hope to be at my own computer and sharing pics ...

i fly out in the late evening ...

just an FYI!

Lord bless you guys!

8 comments:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

You are definitely close to home now!! I am glad that you had a good trip!! Now to get home...Sandy

~~Deby said...

Almost home...I keep checking here..can't wait to see the pictures.
Deby

Pat said...

If I could I'd put a "Welcome Home" banner on your computer!
So happy your trip was good - I'm sure Leo will be happy to have the love of his life back home once again!

Cathy said...

I am so glad you are almost home, and had a good trip. I will be looking for your great pictures and posts about it.

Mari said...

Glad you're almost home! Bet you can't wait to see Leo!

Felisol said...

Dear Saija,
I'm so glad your are back with Leo.
I think you've got a lot to tell from your Finnish journey and am looking forwards to hearing from you.
From Felisol

Mimi said...

I know Leo will be VERY HAPPY to see you...

Saija said...

thank you guys!

i hope to come visit you all tonight ... i think i am over jet lag now - or hope so anyway!!!