Friday, April 11, 2008

our God is OverWhelming!!!!

thank you Lord! thank you praying buds!!!

we just got back from the doctor's ... the new doc had no problem in taking leo as a patient - in fact, he even remembered leo from our ER trip in august (everyone usually remembers leo ... )

then he asked if it would be more convenient for us to come to the clinic in our little town ... rather than the 20 minute trip to the hospital clinic ... *HUGE grin* ... we replied, yes - that would work out just fine!!! we live 2 streets away from our town's clinic ...

God is so merciful to us - in all ways ...

we are just so so thankful ...

YAY LORD!


8 comments:

Mari said...

What a great God we have! Thank you Lord for taking care of Leo and once again going beyond what we asked for!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Yeah!! I prayed for Leo as always!! I love it when prayers are answered and of course you do too...This is GREAT only 2 blocks away!! God works out even the little details in our lives. Sandy

Felisol said...

Dear Saija,
"YAY" God is good. It's all about waiting by his throne, waiting for him to answer in his time.
Guess I am getting impatient sometimes, but then I grab the word,"Do not give yourself any rest, you who are reminding the Lord of his promises."
I am allowed to pray over and over again.
Thanks to God for his promises and answers in his time.
Give my best to Lao and have a blessed Lord's Day tomorrow.
From Felisol

Catherine said...

Excellent news! I am so happy to hear it!

jel said...

glad to hear all went well with the Dr.


oh and that candy looked very good!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

daisymarie said...

This is wonderful news...God is good!

~~Deby said...

wooohoooo.
Praising the Lord for the way HE works things out.
Deby

Fred said...

Oh, my, Blogger ate my comment. I think.

Great news...I hope it leads to even better news.