Wednesday, November 24, 2004

the journey

the journey Posted by Hello


Life is a journey.

Old cliche . . . but it becomes more real the older a person gets!

I read Rick's blog this morning, and as i was tapping away a comment, it seemed like i received an answer to a question that i hadn’t even been asking . . . the old question of "if a tree falls in the forest, and no one is there, does it still make a sound?". . . if i live my life for Christ - even though it is a quiet life - trying to be the wife that L needs and helping him along in this chronic pain journey, and if there isn’t much leftover to do the "great things" . . . does my life still matter in God’s house?

If i remain faithful to Him who called me to this journey, and if i believe that i am living out my life doing what was laid before me to do . . . then even if it is only the dust bunnies that witness it . . . i will remain steadfast . . .

which leads to another questions, are there dust bunnies in God’s house too?

No comments: