Thursday, February 17, 2005

passing of time

all grown up? Posted by Hello



"Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us ..." Ephesians 5: 1, 2a

the picture above is the way i view myself ... grown up garbs on, but a child within ...

not immature ... and certainly not lacking in experience, both good and bad ... but my heart is still expectant, like a child's .... looking to my Heavenly Father ... excited about life, thinking that the BEST is yet to be and WILL be ... so every birthday - IS a happy birthday!!!

thank you for the good wishes ... you've made me SMILE!

* * * * * * * * * *

The age of a woman doesn't mean a thing.
The best tunes are played on the oldest fiddles.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

To me - old age is always ten years older than I am.
John Burroughs

No comments: