Wednesday, August 31, 2005

staining away ...

Posted by Picasa



i know i have been a bad blogging bud lately ... when my brain works coherently and i form actual blogable thoughts - well i don't have the time! ... then when i do have time, i am a tired girl and my brain is non-functional! do you get like that too?

i have posted an elegant (?) pic of me and some of the work i've been up to lately ... yesterday was a good day for getting some of that staining done (notice the fancy saw horses ... *blush* ...) ... all the fresh air and exercise (up and down on the ladder) created one tired lady at the end of the day!

as i putter with odd jobs around the house, i count my blessings ... my thoughts are never far from the folks in the Mississippi River basin ... i cannot even begin to imagine their tiredness and loss of any normal lifestyle ...

so as i start my last weekend at the park, i thank the Lord for my work routine, my home routine ... and even the uncertainities of our life ... knowing that tomorrow is an unknown, today is all i have - and each moment needs to be cherished and enjoyed ...

p.s. the bears were by last night, they left their calling card (a shovel full of poop!), i told Leo that they were admiring the staining i had done - since the deposit is right on the spot this picture was taken!

No comments: