Saturday, December 29, 2012

2013 prayer ...

 
this watchman nee quote was from my devotional reading this morning ... it went along so well with a scripture verse from another devotional - Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. (James 4:8) ... it reminded me to be pro-active in my faith - instead of being lazy in areas of study, it's time to dive into scripture more ... spend time in things that glorify the God i love and strive to serve ... my prayer is that 2013 is a banner year for those who love JESUS - may we learn more of Him and pray more to Him - so that HE can transform us into shining lights, so others may come to KNOW HIM too ...
 
blessings on you all in 2013 ...

10 comments:

Mari said...

That's a beautiful prayer!

Susan said...

My sentiments exactly.

Romi said...

I wish you a happy new year.

jel said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diane said...

It seems to me I am hearing and reading more and more about the innermost desires of the heart among Christians is to dig in deeper; get to know God more intimately, acquaint yourself with the God who created us and loves us unconditionally in order to share Him with those who remain without Him. God is up to something good!

Unknown said...

All of a sudden I found myself singing the old hymn, Deeper,Deeper.

Deborah said...

Love the quote...just what I needed to read! Wishing you a blessed new year!

Cathy said...

Beautiful, my fiend ~ Happy New Year to you and Leo!

Maggie Ann said...

How true....warmest wishs for a blessed New Year, full of love of God and man. We are having cold weather here...in the 20's. I should be down by the woodburner instead of up here at the pc. *hugs*

Jada's Gigi said...

Drawing near to Him in 2013!