Thursday, November 07, 2013

Billy Graham turns 95 today ...

Happy 95th birthday to BILLY GRAHAM!!!   on this occasion and milestone birthday - billy will be  sharing the gospel, one more time, in a video format which will be online and on many of the Christian networks as well as some Superstations and Fox news - all starting tonight (November 7th) ... every thought of billy graham's faithful walk and witness - makes me smile!!!! so today I bless him and thank God for keeping billy faithful to his calling ...
 
on a personal note ... I went up at a billy graham crusade when I was 12 years old, and that has made all the difference in my life ... the gospel was presented clearly, forcefully and God used that message in a young girl's life ... so I am thankful beyond words ...

No comments: