Sunday, April 24, 2005

sunday morning ... where'd the weekend go?

Image hosted by TinyPic.com tomorrow is Monday again ... a work Monday ... and i was just drinking coffee and thinking about what i gleaned from my first week back at the "salt mines in the park" and away from leo ... blogging helps me sort out my own thoughts, so here goes:

- i slipped back into my job, like slipping into comfy old slippers ...
- i definitely like my work buds ... and thank the Lord for their many kindnesses ...
- leo misses me, and seems a bit lost and overwhelmed at times ... the simple tasks seem monumental to him, because his body is still on a faster downhill spiral ...
- i need to read my bible in the evenings, rather than mornings ... must be flexible! ...
- i love my house and it's comforts ... yet ... ? ... to be prayed about ...
- i miss my daily blog reads ... now where is that high speed when a person needs it!!!! *smiling*

those are the thoughts that come easily to the forefront ... i still have a peace that surrounds me and a sure knowledge that i need to put into practise what i've learned over the winter ... can't just talk the talk ... must walk the walk too ...

sending blessings out into the blogworld and to those of you who stopped by ... may your Monday and your whole week, have a sense of the Lord's sweet Spirit in it ...

No comments: