Sunday, April 17, 2005

Sunday morning thoughts


i'm drinking my coffee ... thinking about how quickly the winter has gone by ... how much i've learned over this season ... how there are NO coincidences with God ... and how thankful i am for all of you, my blogging buds, who He has put in my path ... the patterns of our lives that the Master Weaver creates are unique to each of us ... and how lovely it is when our patterns are interwoven through different times of our lives ...

today we are having a late Easter Sunday dinner at my aunts ... much of the family will be there ... then tomorrow is my first day of work for the Season ... i drive into the city right after work because of appointments for Tuesday ... my life changes ... i will miss my daily blog read ... i will have to catch up as i can ...

Leo's life changes too ... his wife won't be around ... but his pain will still be his 24/7 companion ... one of my constant prayers for him is "Lord help him to be comfortable, to feel better" ... i've tried so many variations of prayer for him ... of course there is always "Thy will be done" ... some summers have been quite pleasant for him ... but we do miss each other (even after ALL these years) when we aren't hanging out together ...

this is just a little ramble ... taking advantage of it ... while i can ...

my prayer for this season is "Lead me, O Lord, in Thy righteousness ... make Thy way straight before my face ... " Psalm 5:8 ...

over the winter season, He has "put gladness in my heart" ... and part of the reason is you ... Lord bless your Sunday and your week ...


Image hosted by TinyPic.com

No comments: