Monday, April 11, 2005

reflections of the day

today was a doctor day for Leo ... it went as smoothly as doctor days go ... the landscape had certainly changed from his January visit ... everything along our wooded route was shades of brown ... and the shades of brown looked lovely to my winter weary eyes ... it also blessed my heart that Leo's spirits were much better this trip compared to the January one ... at the end of the day he thanked me for coming with him and for being the driver, so that he could recline in the passenger seat and rest ... what a dear ...

this week is filled with last minute activity for me before i start my seasonal job on the 18th ... with all the animal pictures i’ve posted, you probably won’t be surprised to hear that i work in a park! yup ... *smile* ... this will be my 12th summer there ... i enjoy the change of pace and the Lord has really blessed me with wonderful work buds ...

the office i work out of is situated on a beautiful lake and deer, bears, squirrels, rabbits among other critters visit on a regular basis ...



Image hosted by TinyPic.com
one of our visitors ... he had a headache after hitting the window!


blogging has been SO GOOD for me over the winter, my heart and soul have been blessed, so i am praying that my rejuvenated spirit might overflow at work ...

hope you all had a blessed Monday ...

* * * * * * *

check out pilgrim scribblings to see what a major league Chaplain's day looked like ... a little bit busier than mine!

No comments: