Friday, May 20, 2005

peacefulness of acceptance


Image hosted by TinyPic.com




"Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for i have put my trust in you. Show me the way i should go, for to you I lift up my soul." psalm selections.

with acceptance, comes peace ...

today was another day for the living to go about their business ... isn't that the way of it? work went quickly for me, and Leo had a good home time ... when i got back from the salt mines in the park, we sat outside on the swing ... just watching the wind gently moving the new leaves on the willows ... lovely peace and quiet ... the way every evening should be ...

if the Lord wills, tomorrow is another work day for me ... Leo and our faithful feline will keep the home fires burning ...

speaking of "home fires" ... we were the Canadian hotspot today ... so the woodstove is definitely idle for the season (i hope!) ... that thought is enough to make me quite happy!

blessings on your weekend!

No comments: