Tuesday, May 17, 2005

unsettled spirit

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

"For He Himself knows our frame; He is mindful that we are but dust ... "
Psalm 103: 14


i think there is something in the air ... something disquieting ... i’ve heard it’s echoes in blogs, i’ve read it in e-mail, and spoken with those that are faint-hearted ...

today was my turn to feel unsettled, unhappy and discouraged regarding leo’s health and up-keep of our home ... tiredness probably accounts for some of it ... that and not being able to "see" what’s next on the horizon ...

God sees ... He knows ... in fact, He even shaped that horizon! i want to believe that i am walking in the way i should go ... i want to be full of the type of faith that can move mountains ... or the wisdom to go around the mountain ...

i like Psalm 103 because it reminds me that God knows my frame ... He knows that i am weak (but He is strong) ... and that without Him, i can do nothing ...

i’m glad i’m not in this walk of faith alone ... i think i will just go lean on the everlasting arms, because "the Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer ..." 2 Samuel 2


No comments: