Tuesday, October 18, 2005

my Anchor holds

Posted by Picasa



i have many conflicting thoughts stirring within me .... thoughts about the sale of our cottage, which in turn create tiny fragments of guilt - after all, it was the Lord's hand that led us here ... then bits of fear grip my heart because winter is coming and life continues to be more difficult for Leo because of his chronic pain ...

i pray, "please Lord, please ... " ... but i don't quite know how to finish that prayer ... should i ask that our house sells this fall? or should i ask that it doesn't sell and we stay here another winter? .... hmmmm .... all i do know is - i want to be in HIS will concerning the WHERE we live ... HE will help deal with the HOW we will manage ...

so this morning, despite the fact that my earthly vessel moves around in these different thought patterns ... i have an Anchor in Jesus ... though perplexed, i can still feel secure ... because my Anchor holds ...

No comments: