Friday, April 22, 2005

a day in the park

my first week at the park is now behind me ... and i am almost back into that work mindset ... it was a good week ... a busy week ...

now i am tired and ready to sleep in until atleast 8 a.m. tomorrow ... that is, if the pepster will let me ... our big old black cat likes to get me moving in the morning ... he doesn't like "his people" to lie about too long ... not when there are morning treats to feed him ... *smile* ...

i wanted to leave you with a few scenes from my work day ...



Image hosted by TinyPic.com


some Canadian Shield poking through the rugged scenery .... which really will be absolutely lovely in another month!


Image hosted by TinyPic.com
a mama bear with her 2 cubs ... the mama actually stood up on her hind legs to look at our vehicle, but my digi camera didn't come on quickly enough to capture that ... the cubs look like they are second summer cubs ...

God's handiwork is all around me on a daily basis ... i breath it in and out with gladness ... thankful for what my eyes behold ...

No comments: