Thursday, April 28, 2005

running behind

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
life has been different in our household ... i feel like i'm running behind ... i guess i shouldn't make all these schedules for myself ... not that i'm feeling down or harrassed, just "behind" !!!!

even our loyal feline is missing me not being around ... he constantly sits on my lap when i'm reading my bible, the paper or trying to write notes ... Leo says he starts to meow and walk around the house if i'm not home by 5 ...

BUT soon i switch over to working weekends and then my schedule will be 4 days on, 3 days off ... that will be more manageable ... my men folk (leo and the cat!) will be happier ... me too ...

off to hit the sack ... i've discovered that mornings seem to come earlier when there is an alarm clock involved ... *laughing* ...

No comments: