Thursday, May 26, 2005

work work work

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



back to work tomorrow ... while you all are enjoying your weekend, or even long weekend ... i shall be dutifully and diligently toiling away in anonymity in the park ...

*smile*

i don't mind, i mostly enjoy my work - and would you believe - i love working weekends ... the major reason is that on my days off, the neighbourhood is quiet (except for a bear or two) and the stores aren't as crowded ... super, huh?!!

speaking of stores ... Leo came along with me to the city today ... we did "walmart" together ... it was great to have him along ... but, it was also sad to have him along ... his arachnoiditis is really kicking into a different phase ... he got so tuckered out with our short walk in the store ... at least he was able to use the shopping cart to lean on ... that helped ...


after evaluating my own symptoms of the last 3 days, i think i was suffering from plain old stress ... i must be more worried about Leo's health then i even realize ... it manifested itself into my shortness of breath and anxious feeling ...

yes, i know ... time to exercise my faith even MORE ...

one of "my verses" ... that i have kept in my heart and pulled out on the tougher days is ... "When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you..." Isaiah 43:2 ... a promise of keeping afloat ... no matter what!

work helps me to lay aside my home cares ... working in a park with real down to earth folks, has been such a blessing to me ... i view my job as a gift from God ...

so ... "hi ho, hi ho ... it's off to work i go" ... but first, i need a good sleep ... nite nite from cottage country ...

No comments: