Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Thy Strength and My Day

Image hosted by TinyPic.com


Thy Strength and My Day

"Give me Thy strength for my day, Lord,
That whersoe'er I go,
There shall no danger daunt me
And I shall fear no foe;
So shall no task o'ercome me,
So shall no trial fret,
So shall I walk unwearied
The path where my feet are set;
So shall I find no burden
Greater than I can bear,
So shall I have a courage
Equal to all my care;
So shall no grief o'erwhelm me,
So shall no wave o'erflow;
Give me Thy strength for my day, Lord,
Cover my weakness so."

Annie Johnson Flint (copied off of
David's blog)



i've had a good nights sleep ... started my day off by visiting blogs that bless my heart and get my mind going in the "right direction" ... and now i am almost awake enough to have my own devotions .... so why am i blogging and inflicting you, my dear blog buds, with a slightly groggy mind? hmmmm, good question ... i will have to get back to you on that one! *smile*

actually i am excited about the way the Lord has started leading our little wagon train of two ... i have shared (i think i have? in my mind i've blogged about it!) about our cottage starting to be too much for Leo and i to keep up, without solely living for a piece of real estate which we will leave behind when called to glory anyway! ... but we didn't know what town we would like to move to ...

now we have a direction ... a place to look for available real estate ... it is exciting ... even my "stress" cold sore has gone down because this is the GOOD kind of excitement ...

the little cottage we live in now is lovely ... but i have to believe that where God leads us next, will be even lovelier ... and not only do i have to believe it ... I DO BELIEVE IT ...

now i must go do some of the outdoor chores that this day requires of me ... oh, and the picture posted above, i took it last night when our incredibly kind neighbours came to fix our floating dock and put it into the water ... this was the before picture ...

i think i may just be babbling here .... forgive me ... *smile* ...

No comments: