Thursday, December 01, 2005

December has arrived!

Posted by Picasa



the first day of December ... who would have thought a year ago that we would actually have an offer for our home, an offer that we refused ... and counter offered ... and who would have thought that i would end up with such a great circle of blog buds ... folks who care enough about my little ups and downs - to pray for me ... i am a blessed woman!

you never know what a day holds ...

so tonight as i wonder what tomorrow will bring, i am humming this song ...



I know not why God's wondrous grace
To me He hath made known,
Nor why, unworthy, Christ in love
Redeemed me for His own.



But "I know whom I have believed,
And am persuaded that He is able
To keep that which I've committed
Unto Him against that day."


blessings to you!

2 comments:

Maggie Ann said...

I'm so glad to know you Saija! Amazing how we started blogs around the same time and are sisters in Christ...and we genuinely care about each other in the family of God....just the way he planned. His grace is indeed wondrous....love the pretty picture with your special thoughts and the hymn that tells of the living water...Jesus Christ, our Lord. Blessings to you, keeping you in my prayers!

Saija said...

maggie ann ... :o) ... ditto to that! i think the Lord draws us together in what Jeanette called "a circle of caring" ... isn't that aptly named? i feel so blessed to come here and share my joys & sorrows ... and to know that there is a blog family - in Christ - who cares ... blessings to you dear lady and your prayer is so very appreciated!