Wednesday, June 29, 2005

wondering out loud

Posted by Hello





We wait for the Lord, our Beloved,
Our Comforter, Master and Friend
The Substance of all that we hope for,
Beginning of faith and its end;
We watch for our Savior and Bridegroom,
Who loved us and made us His own;
For Him we are looking and longing:
For Jesus, and Jesus alone.
- Annie Johnson Flint


every generation wonders if Jesus is coming during their lifetime ... i don't know how you feel about that thought ... i long for it ... for Jesus ... my Redeemer ....

i scanned the above picture from the July Decision magazine ...

it just got me to thinking, to hoping ... maybe it should scare me to think that one day i will face God ... but because i've placed my faith in Jesus - who has forgiven me my sins - i look forward to seeing Him ... being in His presence ... away from earthly cares and fears ...

i sometimes whisper to Him ... even so, come Lord Jesus, come ...

No comments: