Tuesday, January 06, 2009

and even better news ...

i just got home from work, checked my e-mail and read a really encouraging note from my mom ... in fact, i could hardly believe it!

they had taken maria's breathing tube out ... she is once again breathing on her own! and she was was ABLE to STAND ...

unbelievable good news ...

she is still a sick girl - but so far - it is amazingly great news! :o)

we call her our energizer bunny!


thank you , SO MUCH, for praying! i am ashamed to admit that i didn't want to bother you all - but it seems i should have done this last week already ... shame on me ... and blessings on you!

8 comments:

Susan said...

God does hear and answer pray. We must never lose sight of that truth. Praise God for the good report.
Susan

Mari said...

Yeah! That's a big praise going out!

Catherine said...

That is wonderful news! I hope she continues to rebound. I will keep her in my prayers.

Amrita said...

That 's a wonderful praise report. So happy for Maria.

Pat said...

I love that Maria - she's our poster child for hope!!

Anonymous said...

How wonderful and amazing is that?! Praise the Lord!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Good News!! i stopped by to see how Maria is doing and that is wonderful. I have been praying for her so was hoping that God was listening and making her better..So glad to hear this..Sandy

Corry said...

That is wonderful news and I pray God will continue to bless Maria with a full and speedy recovery.

(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.