Wednesday, January 21, 2009

an update ...

the Lord wants to carry ALL our burdens, doesn't He? i am so thankful for the promises that are mine, in God's word ... it just encourages my heart daily ... and keeps me from fretting ...

thank you again for praying for my sister maria ... her health continues to be a matter of much daily prayer ... she had to have emergency dialysis yesterday ... she was so uncomfortable and i think her kidneys were on the verge of totally shutting down ... diabetes is such a mean disease ... i keep praying that she is comfortable ... and during this time, i hope she will experience the nearness of Jesus - who loves her so much ...



11 comments:

Mari said...

Great cartoon. It's something that's always nice to be reminded of. Thanks for the Maria update.

Susan said...

Bless her heart and we know that God is holding her, even during all these difficulties.
Susan

Debbie Petras said...

What a great cartoon with an important reminder!

grammy said...

Sorry about Maria doing so poorly. I thought she was so much better. It is an awful sickness.

daisymarie said...

Agreeing in prayer with you!

Cathy said...

Oh, I'm sorry Maria is not doing well, Saija. Praying for her ~

Pat said...

I will keep Maria in my prayers. I pray the she will not be in distress and instead feel Gods loving arms comforting her.

Amrita said...

Maria is so brave,having to go through all this. Pray she may heal well.

Mimi said...

thanks for keeping us updated on Maria...She is such a brave soul...I also pray that she will experience the nearness of Jesus during this very rough time...

Maggie Ann said...

I too am sorry to hear Maria is having critical times with her health. I will pray for her too.

Debra said...

Such a cute cartoon! (And so true...) Still praying for your sister.... Debra