Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Books!

Posted by Hello
my computer room is a mess!!! i’ve been pulling books out from their spot in the bookcase and leaving them nearby .... to look at again ... a hunger seems to have started right in my belly to LEARN more, to re-visit books i’ve studied, to pull out those different bible translations ... my memory needs jogging .... my think tank needs filling ... so the room is a mess ... i’ll have to add the clean-up to my "get tuit" list ...

i am a lover of books ... i love to be surrounded by them ... they are a comfort to me ... my idea of excitement is to be able to spend a day at Chapters, or in a big city Library ... mmmmm ... i get chills just thinking about it!

in the meantime, my poor cat has to do a balancing act when he jumps on the computer desk with the stacks of books ... inevitably something will fall with a big bang, making my fearless feline jump 6 feet in the air and take off like his tail is on fire ...

i wonder if there will be huge libraries in heaven? or do you think that in those mansions Jesus has gone to prepare, there will be wonderful private libraries for us lovers of the word? ... you know, with stacks of books on the shelves, filled with the finest literature ... maybe a roaring fire with a comfy chair to cuddle up in ... a cat snoozing in my lap and a good book under my nose ... do you think?

awww ... books ...

No comments: