Saturday, February 26, 2005

Pulla

how was your Saturday?

mine was filled with PULLA ...

pulla is a Finnish coffee bread that has cardamon seeds in it ... you can make various types of sweetbread out of it, but the one that my aunt usually makes is pictured above ... they kind of look like cinnamon buns ...

i was in the middle of doing laundry and just the usual domestic type of stuff this morning, when my aunt called to tell me she was baking pulla ... she invited me over for a sauna (which is always good for my spirits!) and fresh pulla ...YAY ... the day just improved 100% ... :o)

Leo was watching curling, so i left him to it and high tailed over to my aunt’s for a sweet afternoon of rest, relaxation and fresh pulla ...

you probably aren’t jealous at all ... but then again, most of you haven’t tasted her pulla ... and as is her habit, she sent 2 dozen home with me ...

God blesses my heart with the sweet saints He has placed in my life ... sweet saints that bake fresh pulla ... and share ... lol ...

No comments: