Friday, December 17, 2004

Attitude

Posted by Hello


The longer I live, the more I realize
the impact of attitude on life.
Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more
important than the past, than education, than money,
than what other people think or say or do.
It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill.
It will make or break a company ...a church ... a home.
The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day
regarding the Attitude we will embrace for that day.
We cannot change our past.
We cannot change the fact that people
will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable.
The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have,
and that is our Attitude.
I am convinced that life is 10% what happens
to me and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you ...
We are in charge of our Attitudes.
- Charles R. Swindoll

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture! Thanks for the quote from Swindoll. There are so many things in my live, of which I have no control, and I need to be reminded to check my attitude.
Char

Jammie J. said...

What a cute picture. :-)

I love Chuck Swindoll. He's awesome.

Debra said...

Hi Saija... Loved your picture, too! And I'm glad you are enjoying the websites from my post. :o) God bless... Debra

Michael said...

So true.

Take Care
Michael

Saija said...

hey guys . . . thanx for the notes . . . i just love Swindoll's teaching, have read so many of his books, and i like to look back to see what i've underlined, to see if they hit me the same way . . . the pic is me, AGAIN (well i guess it is my blog . . . chuckle) . . .

hope you all had a good good friday - i just finished baking cookies, making pie dough, now i must go do wood!!! i've visited your blogs today too . . . :o)

hugs, saija

Peg said...

Well said!!!