Monday, December 06, 2004

Because He lives . . .

Little house in the prairie Posted by Hello



i started the day with joy washing over my soul and the words of a hymn "because He lives, i can face tomorrow" making melody in my heart . . . the weird part is that it’s another snow day here and the Christmas anxieties should be hitting me . . . hmmmm . . . i’ll take the blessings that i am being offered by my Heavenly Father and continue along . . . :o)

i can be just as anxious as the next person about this season . . . we all carry baggage of Christmas past . . . and a lot of women feel inadequate to meet the challenges of home, work, family, entertaining - "being the heart" of the Christmas celebrations . . . i’ve been there, and i hope i’m done with that!

BECAUSE HE LIVES . . . i can face Christmas ! ! ! !

bless my soul . . . and may He bless yours as well . . .

No comments: