Thursday, December 30, 2004

Waiting for a storm

i'm just listening to the 10 a.m. news . . . they are forecasting a winter storm for us, possibly a blizzard . . . staying indoors sounds like a good option today!

yesterday was the day to make sure the wood carrier was full (check out my fancy snow suit ... only 27 years old! no not me - but REALLY, the SNOW SUIT) . . . our loyal feline was supervising as i got my exercise . . .

and yesterday was a day for reading . . . my quiet time in some fictional world . . . it's my elixir . . .

and today? well today we'll see how the storm plays out, hopefully just stay indoors - the cat, fire and husband should be all that i need . . .


5 comments:

Jammie J. said...

Mmmm. I just got a hankerin' for beef stew in a crock pot. :)

Saija said...

i just had some chicken noodle ... with cold milk ... yum! i would have brought you some for you cold, but hard to stuff into a computer screen . . . :o(

Jammie J. said...

Hmmm. You're so sweet.

I'm sitting over here reflecting on my strange blog fellows. As you pointed out, Grace, Trashman ... yeah, I really do have a weird assortment of readers, don't I?

*pondering this*

Saija said...

yes, it made me smile to see those two particular names side by side . . . the Lord loves us all, is what came to mind . . .

and send me an e-mail sometime(my yahoo one is on the blog) with your e-mail address, can't blog everything, right?!!! . . . :o) . . .

Saija said...

i'm not crazy about the cold either . . . but? it's home so a person adjusts . . . :o)

the storm has hit, so we are just keeping cozy - woodstoves are nice for that!!!

you stay warm too Bekah! saija